What Information is Collected?
Users of this website may be asked to input personally identifiable information when filling out a contact form or other type of communication input on this website, including, without limitation, the user’s full name, phone number, e-mail address, and home address. Please do not submit any confidential or proprietary information. If you submit any confidential or proprietary information, you do so at your own risk, and Trent Law Firm, P.C. will not be held liable for any consequences arising from your submission. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trent Law Firm, P.C., it’s owners, agents, employees, attorneys, and similar, to the consequences of your submission. Providing contact information through this website, or filling out a form, does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship, nor should it be construed as such. Information that you provide to Trent Law Firm, P.C. through a contact form or any other communications input will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry or request. We may also use your information to communicate with you in the future about additional services, events, or offers from Trent Law Firm, P.C. Should you choose not to receive such communications in the future, you may opt out of any future communications as described below.
When you visit our website, we may track and store information about your visit in our web server logs. Our servers may automatically capture and store this information, including, without limitation:
· You personal Internet Protocol (IP) Address;
· The name of your Internet Service Provider;
· The geographic location from which you access our website;
· The kind of browser you are using;
· The computer hardware you are using;
· The number of links you follow in our website;
· The date and time of your visit;
· The webpage that lead you to our website;
· The pages you viewed during your visit;
· Searches that you conduct on our website.
We use this collected information to assist in the administration of the website, to analyze its usage, and protect the website and its content from users with malicious intent or with intent to use the aforementioned inappropriately, and improve user experience.
During your visit to our website or the use of our applications, you may be asked to accept the usage and storage of cookies on your device. Cookies are data pieces that are sent to your browser from our web server to track who you are and to help you navigate the website.
We may use services hosted by third parties to assist in the administration of this website. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including you IP address or cookies. If these services collect this information, they do so anonymously and in the aggregate to provide information to us without identifying individuals.
Our web services do not alter service or respond in any way upon receiving Do Not Track requests or signals in browsers. We track information and user activity using the methodologies described above.
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
We take the appropriate measures to properly secure and protect your personal information from accidental loss and/or unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
We will not sell mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except in circumstances where:
· Agents, website vendors, or contractors are employed who may be provided with information for use on our behalf in connection to their relationship with us;
· We are unable to assist you with your legal matter, then we may refer you to another, unaffiliated attorney or law firm and share the information you provided to us with that party;
· As a matter of public safety or policy, we are required to disclose said information
· The assets of our business must be transferred
· We believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number listed on our website, our contact form, or mailing address at any time to:
· Change/correct any data we have about you;
· Request the deletion of any data; and/or
· Opt out of future communications.