Illinois Custody and Support Enforcement Lawyers

Attorneys for Enforcement and Modifications in DuPage, Kane, Cook and Will Counties

The attorneys at Trent Law Firm, P.C., fight aggressively to collect child support. Once child support has been ordered, it is legally binding upon the spouse paying child support. We use all of the legal means possible to enforce child support orders for our clients. We can utilize citations to discover assets, freeze bank accounts, and seize assets to have the delinquent parent pay child support and comply with their obligations. For an aggressive child support enforcement attorney, contact us at Trent Law Firm, P.C. at 630-682-3100.

Enforcement & Modifications

Our attorneys spend the time needed to educate our clients in order to ensure that they understand their options.

In addition to enforcement, it is possible to modify support or other obligations. Parents often realize that they are unable to agree upon payment for extracurricular activities and school tuition. Similarly, if a parent paying child support has lost their job or had a reduction in pay, a petition for a modification of child support may be appropriate. Since private adjustments or arrangements are not generally enforceable, it is necessary to have formal modifications made in court even when the spouses are in apparent agreement. Contact an attorney at Trent Law Firm, P.C. at 630-682-3100 about your matter involving enforcement or modification.