Douglas P. Trent is a premier trial litigation attorney with over 45 years of experience. Mr. Trent has successfully represented clients on thousands of cases involving family law, personal injury, workers’ compensation, medical malpractice, business and commercial litigation, real estate matters, and employment discrimination matters. He has been counsel of record on numerous high-profile cases and complex litigation matters including cases before the Illinois Appellate Court and the Federal District for the Northern District of Illinois. Mr. Trent is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association. He was President of the Justinian Society of Lawyers, DuPage County.
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Lewis University, Bachelor of Science
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association